GoProxy’ Residential Proxies comprise real IP addresses belonging to Internet Service Providers (ISPs). With these IP addresses, you can bypass geo-restrictions and collect public data without disruptions.
In this guide, you’ll find all the essential information needed for a smooth start with GoProxy Residential Proxies.
What is a proxy?
The proxy server acts as an intermediary between any device and the rest of the internet. There are three main types of proxies. Residential proxies are private IP addresses from real devices, associated with ISPs. On the other hand, datacenter and mobile proxies are not affiliated with an ISP. Mobile proxies come from mobile carriers and run on mobile networks. Meanwhile, datacenter proxies are virtual and generated in powerful data centers.
How proxies can serve you?
Proxies can do the function of web scraping, SEO Analysis, Market Research, Brand Protection, Price Strategy, and Retail. Lots of enterprises, individual hustlers, and web developers use proxies every day for various use cases.
How to purchase GoProxy Residential Proxies?
We have two main user groups, regular users and enterprises. For regular users, you can directly set the amount of GB you require and order it. Our packages have a minimum standard of 1GB per month, and it can be increased in increments of 1GB according to your specific data usage needs. The more you order GBs, the cheaper you will get a price for each GB. If you have a large-scale project, please contact our sales team, they will do their best to help you solve any problem you've met.
How to charge your account?
1. Log in your account at the webpage.
2. Click the "Deposit" button under your account as shown in the picture below.
3. Choose the charge package you need to purchase.
4. Check the package, discount, and price whether it's correct or not.
5. Click the "Deposit" button, and the website will be directed to the payment page to select the payment method.
6. Pay the bill, and then you will get a notification that you have successfully made a deposit.
How to start with GoProxy Residential Proxies?
1. Making a basic request
After you complete the steps in the endpoint generator under the "USERNAME:PASSWORD" category, you will get a string of code. The code can be used to get your residential proxy IP address. The main steps of the endpoint generator will be listed in the part of "Endpoint generator use".
2. Endpoint generator use
We suggest using our Endpoint generator to easily retrieve a list of endpoints by selecting the necessary parameters. With this tool, you can retrieve a list of endpoints that include:
● Location - random or geo-targeting locations of countries/states/cities
● Output format - choose the format for your endpoints (port, HTTP, HTTPS, or SOCKS5)
● Authentication method - you can choose either username:password authentication or use whitelisted IPs. (But for now, we only make username:password authentication come true. The whitelisted IP function is in test and will be available in the near future.)
● Session type - you can select either a sticky session to keep your IP address for up to 30 minutes or a rotating session to get a new IP address with each new request
Once you have the parameters set up, choose the number of endpoints and use it via browser extension, device network function, or just copy it to your Command Line(CMD).
Overall, the Endpoint generator is a more convenient way to set up your endpoints and export them. If you are still confused about how to use it, you can look for the Help Center to get more answers, or contact the support team directly to search for help.
Note: The purpose of the Endpoint generator is to create endpoints only. You need your own terminal or other setup to put the endpoints to use.
Navigator: The structure of the GoProxy Dashboard. (If you are using a screen smaller than 1366*768px, your navigator will be folded. If you need to unfold it, you should click on the four-line icon in the top-left corner of the screen.)
Free Trial Banner/Campaign Banner: If you are with a free trial plan, this place will show your free trial details, like the time left and the "immediately use" button to guide you to use it. If you are without any available plan, this place will show you the campaign now.
My Subscription: This part shows your product subscription, including the purchased product type, traffic usage, expire data, IP location, and more.
Messenger: The chatbox in the bottom-right corner is used to send the support team messages and check articles for help.
5. GoProxy Residential Proxies Additional Resources
If you have any questions or want to give GoProxy Residential Proxies a try with a free trial, you can create an account and the free trial package will be sent for you automatically.
Also, check out other developer-focused resources: https://www.goproxy.com/apiDoc
To make things easier, we've put together some third-party tools supporting to be integrated with our proxies: